Terms of Service
- Payment for Mentorship/Career Coaching services is due at the time of service. Payment must be made in full, and no partial payments will be accepted.
- All Mentorship/Career Coaching sessions will be scheduled in advance and confirmed via email. It is the clients’ responsibility to attend the sessions on time and to be prepared with any necessary materials or information,.
- Dr. Weiss will provide guidance and support to the best of his abilities based on the information provided by the client. However, Dr. Weiss cannot guarantee specific outcomes or results, as these are ultimately determined by the clients’ actions and decisions.
- The client agrees to provide truthful and accurate information about their career goals, aspirations, and current situation. Dr. Weiss reserves the right to terminate the Mentorship/Career Coaching relationship if he suspects that the client has provided false or misleading information.
- The Mentorship/Career coaching relationship is strictly confidential, and Dr. Weiss will not disclose any information shared by the client without their express permission, except in case where required by law.
- No refunds will be issued for services rendered. Once payment is received, the client is committing to the coaching process and is responsible for attending all scheduled sessions.
- The client acknowledges that career coaching is not a substitute for professional advice or therapy, and that Dr. Weiss is not a licensed therapist or counselor.
- The client is solely responsible for any actions taken or decisions made based on the information provided by Dr. Weiss. Dr. Weiss is not liable for any damages or consequences resulting from the clients’ actions or decisions.
- These terms and conditions may be updated or amended at any time by Dr. Weiss. The client will be notified of any changes via email.
By proceeding with payment for Mentorship/Career coaching services, the client acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions.